Nothing is wrong with my computer. I can not get a

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong with...

Nothing is wrong with my computer. I can not get a connection with hotmail.com. I just arrived to Vienna Austria from United States.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Hotmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am not sure. I just did it how I would do it at home. I do not think I am using Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not think so. It happened to me before when I was traveling from one country to another.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you very much. I hope that I would not have any other problems.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today.

Are you able to reach other websites like google.com?