I just talked to a couple of days ago and he fixed my

Customer Question
I just talked to Nicholas...
I just talked to Nicholas a couple of days ago and he fixed my problem--now again it will not print.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

how is the printer connected to the computer usb or wifi?

never mind, I got it to work.
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.