It is not my computer. My phones are out. The message says…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer. My Bell phones are out. The message says "check tel. line". I have and the problem is not here. I cannot telephone for help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is not a smart phone. I have a land line. Plus 3 plug in phones. Usually when this happens it s a problem with the technician fixing someone else's phone and disconnecting another in error. I live in a condo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It was fine on Monday night but had the message Tues morning. I have thoroughly checked all lines, disconnecting and plugging in again. I need someone to come. I live alone and am over 80

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.