Changed the password and forgot it. Hp I have the Serial…

Customer Question
Changed the password *****...

Changed the password ***** forgot it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp I have the Serial number and model number

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Serial number and model numberIt says 15 HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for just a couple days and I’ve tried to remember the password *****’ve just been scattered brain because my dad has been given six weeks to live

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s been going on for just a couple days and I’ve tried to remember the password *****’ve just been scattered brain because my dad has been given six weeks to liveNo I guess that’s it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

you forgot which account password ***** ***** your email or windows login let me know.

Windows log in
I can’t afford that. I’m a single mom and the drs have just given my dad 6 weeks to live
Are you gonna be able to help me?

What operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?

Windows 10
I have The serial number and the model number

Click here and reset your windows 10 password ***** the onscreen reset steps

I don’t have that capability is there something else?
You can opt for secure remote assistance service.