Can't log in to pof. My computer. Toshiba. 2 days tried

Customer Question
Can't log in to...

Can't log in to pof

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 days tried reseting my password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

what happens when you try to sign in to pof. do you get an invalid password *****?