I need marketing consultant for my AVG Secure VPN, I think I…

Customer Question
I need marketing consultant...

I need marketing consultant for my AVG Secure VPN, I think I was overcharged

Technician's Assistant: Which AVG product do you have?

I had free antivirus which expired and Tune up.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVG software?

I paid online for a new annual license and was charged for a new Tune Up as well eventhough my license for the Tuneup is from 25.02.2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me install the software please/

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I probably pressed an ad of your company. I tried to get to technical support of AVG.