It's gone from english to Vietnamese. Windows10, ASUS laptop…

Customer Question
It's gone from english...

It's gone from english to Vietnamese

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows10, ASUS laptop a556u

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your A556U?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your A556U? Have you installed any updates recently?

You can't stop that - they do it automatically,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I hahve gone thru reg edit. There was spurious content in MUI cache but I can't find anything else The normal way to change languages doesn't work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.