I have problems with my account i coulnt sign in.. says is…

Customer Question
Hi I have problems...

Hi I have problems with my account i coulnt sign in.. says is wrong password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

All in one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All in one i have microsof now Im in personal computer is a mac book air buy i cant log in in my all in one HP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Noo i need for HP all in one

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you able to log into your windows computer at all, or can you not make it past the startup login screen?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

i can make it past the startup loging

Allright, are you using windows 7, windows 8 or windows 120 on that machine?

windowa 10

All-right, if you still have access to the email account you used when you set up the Windows 10 computer, then you can use this link to reset the windows password ***** that email address.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/.../microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password

Once you have reset the password, restart the computer and then try to login, let me know what happens. Thank you,

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.