TO ORDER COPIES OF MY BOOK. THE GROWTH OF THE UNITED STATES…

Customer Question
I'M TRYING TO ORDER...

I'M TRYING TO ORDER COPIES OF MY BOOK. THE GROWTH OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ITS CONSTITUTION , BUT i CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE RIGHT TELEPHONE NUMBER OF AN ORDER SHEET , I ordered 5 copies which I received but I find I need 10 more .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't have a cell phone , I have only land line because of a hearing problem. All I want to do is order copies of my book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Gene L. Sorensen

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.