I can't sign in because my sign in page will not come on. My…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in because my sign in page will not come on. My wall paper picture ,the date and time all show but when I touch the space bar the screen goen blank.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp lap top touch screen. Don't know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Started when I tried to sign in this morning. got a message saying oops something went wrong . try again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Automatic update last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My problem is with my computer not a printer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.