My computer says my password is incorrect (This is the

Customer Question
My computer says my...

My computer says my password ***** ***** (This is the password ***** always use) and can't figure out how to change it. Belp please

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer Aspire V3 -731-4470

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I used it yesterday. Put it to sleep and when I booted it up it wouldn't accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's plugged in and fully charged. Thanks for your help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you type in a rejected password ***** than once, does the screen tell you go to account.live.com

or

does it offer you the option to reset the password ***** then wants a USB device?

Neither. I got it fixed by a friend. I would like a refund as I was not satisfied. All I seem to get is a runaround. Your help with my refund would be appreciated.

I'm unable to issue refunds but Customer Service can(###) ###-####/p>