Will not reboot. Says it is repairing disc. ASUS Q524U.

Customer Question
Will not reboot. Says...

Will not reboot. Says it is repairing disc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS Q524U. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Letting it repair disc.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 2 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
Hi! My name is ***** ***** computer expert who’s been paired with you through JustAnswer.com.How long has the computer been repairing the disk so far?