I NEED MY GOOGLE PASSWORD. My cell phone. It seems to be…

Customer Question
I NEED MY GOOGLE...

I NEED MY GOOGLE PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My cell phone. It seems to be locked and requiring a password ***** I never had.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

7 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Okay I would like to do that so I won't lose my data.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help with unlocking my phone without losing all my data.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I see that the Google Password ***** ***** out and you need need help in resetting it.

Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you get this sorted out.

Please provide me your Google Email ID so that I can check for recovery options to reset your password.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem

No
No just guide me through

Thank you. You can close the automated pop that comes up for Remote Access. We don't need it for now. I will let you know when we need it. I am checking the recovery options on your email now. Please provide me a few minutes.

Thank you for your patience. I see there is a recovery phone number set on your account that can help us easily reset the password. Please let me know if you know this number and have access to it: (•••) •••-••90.

Also, please provide me the complete number to further send a recovery code to your number.

That number is ***** my cell phone. It is locked and I am trying to unlock it. It keeps asking me for a password ***** I never had. I thought GOOGLE could help.

Are you able to read text messages if I send them now to that number?

No, I can't do anything on my phone because it is locked and I don't want to lose my data

What is the phone model you are using? Is that a Pattern Lock or a Finger Print lock? Can you provide me more details on this lock so that I can help you further?

We need the access to the text messages on this number to reset your gmail account.

Samsung galaxy 7 I am not sure about the lock type. All of a sudden last week my cell phone locked up. It kept asking me for a password ***** I never had. Now I can't do anything on my phone. I don't want to lose my data with a hard reset.

Would you be able to take a picture of the lock screen on your phone and upload here? I will check what lock it is exactly asking for and see if I can help you unlock your phone as well?

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

You can take a picture of this lock screen from another phone or camera and upload it here so that I can help you get this fixed as early as possible.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem