I have a lap top computer. It still under guarantee. Went to…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, Technician's Assistant:...

Good afternoon,

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have a lap top computer. It still under guarantee. Went to your store in Dallas, what a dissappointment, they were no help! I need help!!! My computer can not be connected with the internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

All of them are solid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need this computer to work!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

You connect it to wifi?

you can ask me whatever you need. I need to have my computer working and seems that no one can help!!!
This is a computer that just went off guarantee

what is the problem with connecting it to wifi?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.