Printer has 3 items in the queue and has tgem listed ad

Customer Question
Printer has 3 items...

Printer has 3 items in the queue and has tgem listed ad deketing for the last 45 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Laser Jet P2055d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?