MSN keeps freezing up and knocking me off the website. My HP…

Customer Question
MSN keeps freezing up...

MSN keeps freezing up and knocking me off the website

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My HP envy pc

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not sure--- at the bottom of the tower it says bang and olufsen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several and it gets worse. I ran a scan---nothing wrong. I restart it several times a day, but that doesn't seem to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought you were the expert

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?