Have purchased new computer want to add Aol icon to login.

Customer Question
Have purchased new computer...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just purchased about days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I never had a trouble getting online before however I am older (92)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you trying to access your email?