What kind of computer does Microsoft think I have? I DONT…

Customer Question
What kind of computer...

What kind of computer does Microsoft think I have?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I DONT HAVE A WINDOWS COMPUTER! I HAVE A MAC PRO. I tried to download some software (Office 365 Home) yesterday. Did they send me the windows version or Mac Pro? It did not work. It was not installed. I am getting misirable assistance.

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Mac Pro?

You don't run any windows on a MAC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a MAC

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you remember the email linked with Microsoft Office subscription?