My account number is 182754. in Parksville,BC. I have tried…

Customer Question
My account number is...

My account number is ***** My name is***** in Parksville,BC. I have tried to log in with***@******.*** with the password ***** for a long time. It did not work so I phoned Yak and she said she changed the password ***** yak1234 and that worked on her computer but not on mine with many many tries. Can you help me as I like to check my monthly bills. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have an acer computer

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have no idea I just leave to my guy that looks after anything I need.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried all that I have told you and no results as yet. I never heard from the lady that had me change my password. I just want a password ***** works for both Yak and me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have been using Yak for years and have never had a problem before.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Holland, Consultant replied 2 months ago
John Holland
John Holland, Consultant

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I tried connecting using the account name and password ***** provided and I can succesfully log into the account. Your user id and the new password ***** are working correctly. Please try again to log into the following location. Make sure your CAP LOCK key is off , as the password ***** ***** sensitive. Don't copy and paste the password, just type it in using the keyboard.

https://myaccount.yak.ca/Login.aspx

Thank you John for your help. It did work for me this time, what I did last time, I have no idea, I thought I was doing it correctly and, no, I did not have the caps lock on. Once again, thank you.

You are very welcome. Glad to see your issue was resolved.
If you have any follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate our service. See you again soon!