How much do I have to pay for this? Well...i don't expect a…

Customer Question
How much do I...

How much do I have to pay for this?

Technician's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Well...i don't expect a face to face with google....and I'm not sure I want to spend that much. I've once again been prohibited from signing in to my gmail.....I've had the email account for over 15 years and they have no way of 'authorizing' that I'm the owner of the email address. I think I'll just sign on with a different vendor. Google is horribly lax in dealing with this....

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a tablet (laptop)...thru a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Absolutely everything google says I have to....email verification, last password ***** remember, phone numbers, date opened the account (I have no idea). This happened one or two times before...and after about 2-3 days, I'm suddenly able to 'change my password' and get back in. It's so bloody frustrating...I'm just tired of following the protocol and being told that they'll get back to me in 3-5 days only to tell me they can't verify that the email address is mine. what else do they need????

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No...i just want to email expert to tell me what this is going to cost....and whether there's a guarantee that I'll get back in.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
please DON'T email me your response....I can't get into my email! If you can, please call me (leave a message)(###) ###-####(cell). Thank you!
5/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Oh, yes...I still need help. I haven't checked my email since about noon today (when I still couldn't get it). So yes...thanks for trying to help!!!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Ok...thanks for trying...

You're welcome