Can not sigh in to my goolgle acount. Lost my password. My…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Can not...

Second opinion] Can not sigh in to my goolgle acount. Lost my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My galaxys2 tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

2 years old galaxy tab s2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

Tried my email address they say it is not good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Does not work on you tube or play stord got a new phone when they moved my sruff it closed you tube and play store on my tablet . They work on my phone..

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.