How can I put my search bar at top of screen. Lenovo model…

Customer Question
How can I put...

How can I put my search bar at top of screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo model 81 DM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Brand new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No but Thank you for asking

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today! Please, give me a few moments to review and I'll be right back with your Answer.

are you wanting to put the taskbar at the top?

you will need to

1. right-click on an area in the taskbar
  2. Select taskbar settings
  3. From here you can select the taskbar location

If this solves your problem please leave a review at the top of this page, on the service provided from me. thanks Fran