I have my comuter hasked and have hackers password no need…

Customer Question
I have my comuter...

I have my comuter hasked and have hackers password ***** need to change it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laprtop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Only automatic Microsoft updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know more details of your need?