I'm trying to get Android File Transfer to work so that I…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to get Android File Transfer to work so that I can transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy S3 to my older MacPro. However, my older brain is having trouble here. I have connected my phone to my Mac using USB. I have downloaded the Android File Transfer program. I'm asked to launch it, but I don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your Mac?

I don't have Android on my Mac. It's on my Samsung phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to follow the instructions I found on Google. How do I "launch" the downloaded Android File Transfer program. That seems to be the sticking point. I don't know how to do launch.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's great. Thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Check this Youtube Video and follow the instructions. Let me know if you have any problems on any step.

Regards

Jins

Am I going to be charged for this b.s. and how much? I already tried following that video and it didn't work for me. I don't want to be charged any more than that $5 if that is what I have to pay to get pulled into your attempt to enrol me in costly monthly programs. Nor will I let you into my computer. So what is the cost, so I can leave.
No thanks. ***** owe anything for this unhelp?
Kindly tell me if I have been charged for this.

Sir, this is justanswer.com which offers Expert support in many different fields. Our service is paid service. You need to pay for the service you get. Initial $5 is the enrolling fee. There is one time plan and monthly subscription plans. To know more about subscription and Fee structure please contact our customer care at 1-***-***-****

It will take more than one attempt to resolve the issue. If you want to go ahead with help, please let me know on which step of that video, you are getting problem or which step not works for you.

Thanks and Regards

Jins