Forgot google password- can’t restore to new iPhone 7p

Customer Question
Having to use two phones...
Forgot google password- can’t restore to new iPhone 7p Having to use two phones. Please don’t ask what password ***** commonly used or month/day I set it up. Have gotten nowhere with that. Please call me(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

hoping talk by phone. Tired typing. But need go dental appt now. When can u call me this after noon

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I’ll contact u when back from dentist