Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
It updated and now some programs are opening in the wrong
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
it updated and now some programs are opening in the wrong format … read more
I have an HP Pavillion dv4000. Over the weekend, something
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
I have an HP Pavillion dv4000. Over the weekend, something happened and the whole thing seemed to crash. I have had software problems in the past but this looks like some kind of hardware problem. Whe… read more
My Microsoft Edge is not working. It has happened since I
John, System/Network administrator
Hi there, my Microsoft Edge is not working. It has happened since I did routine updates over the weekend. When I open an attachment in Microsoft Edge the window opens and about 10 seconds later it clo… read more
I appear to have had an update of w10 over the weekend, and
Richard, Computer Specialist
i appear to have had an update of w10 over the weekend, and firstly i lost onternet … read more
I keep getting a message - writing on black - telling me
I keep getting a message - white writing on black - telling me there is an update for Windows. Normally updates just happen so I am suspicious. Is this a phishing trip? Options are "Restart now" " Ano… read more
I have an iPhone 3GS & it does not update my address book with
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I have an iPhone 3GS & it does not update my address book with windows7/windows live mail like it did with windows xp/outlook express. Can this be fixed? Thanks, Tom… read more
my machine will not let me update and the systems restore ...
Claws224, CIO
my machine will not let me update and the systems restore will not let me move to another date. when I look in systems restore there is a blue box with a red dot in the bottom left corner. when leavin… read more
I have no window settings and on system restorer and no
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I have no window settings and on system restorer and no factory reset … read more
I get a page telling me to call 18333323999. Hp. Hp. It
I get a page telling me to call***********JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: hp JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: hp JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert t… read more
Good Day I bought a samsung netbook over the weekend. It
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
Good Day I bought a samsung netbook over the weekend. It is prompting me for a product key for windows 7, which i located at the bottom of the netbook. On entering the 25 character code it gives me an… read more
I am AND 1. I was trying to update my information on
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I am***@******.*** AND 1***@******.***. I was trying to update my information on navappersetc and you would not let me do so … read more
I would like for you to look at my computer as it is slow
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I would like for you to look at my computer as it is slow and locks occasionally … read more
O Register a Pay pal account, and after doing so I got a
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
o Register a Pay pal account, and after doing so I got a messige informing me that it looked like I already had an account. My email address is***@******.***. I do not remember the security code if is… read more
I dont know how this happened but over the weekend all of
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I don't know how this happened but over the weekend all of a sudden I got a pop-up window with the following Roxio Media Manager message - The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other rem… read more
I run Windows 7 and my Windows Live Mail updated over the weekend.
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
I run Windows 7 and my Windows Live Mail updated over the weekend. Now when I request the domain name to go direct to Junk folder - it does not. What do I need to do?… read more
Model x250t won't hut down after the last windows update. It
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
Model x250t won't hut down after the last windows update. It ran the battery down to zero over the weekend. I have to use the the hardware button to get it to shut down … read more
I have a little icon that looks like a bug bouncing all over
LKT
LKT, Bachelor's Degree
I have a little icon that looks like a bug bouncing all over my Smartphone screen when I log in. What is that? I didn't configure it or put it there. I've only noticed it in the last few days.… read more
Oxc1900200 cant update - tried Microsoft support no help! so
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
oxc1900200 cant update - tried Microsoft support no help! so was looking around for solutions … read more