I my computer was hacked last week now I can't remember my…

Customer Question
Hi I my computer...

Hi I my computer was hacked last week now I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My e-mail***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmx

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmx? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to put in password ***** tried 2 didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just my password *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this are you looking for windows login password?

no email Password ***@******.*** is email address
no I don2t want you to connect sorry I got hacked last week am taking no chances please refund $5 and I will find some other way thank you for your help
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Your computer, is it a windows pc or is it a mac?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)