I cannot open outlook they request a password I have

Customer Question
I cannot open outlook...

I cannot open outlook they request a password ***** have forgotten it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Only the normal updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I contacted you yesterday but nothing happened but you debited my credit card I paid $70plus yeaterday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
how do you access your outlook email?