I am trying to get my email account on my phone and

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my email account on my phone and computer. your system has caught me in a cyber whirlpool and i can't get out help!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a HP laptop and a dell desk top and 2 samsung s7 cell phones and i need to be able to use any of these at any given time.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Account recovery won't accept my password ***** it's on the phone or either computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 2 different accounts 1-***@******.*** and***@******.*** neither one will work continually

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 23 days ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with the email configuration to your phone

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have 2 cell phones and 2 computers and I can't get my email on all 4 devices at the same time last night I had it but when I got up this morning I couldn't get my email on any of my devices my password ***** failing

which email are you having trouble with?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don't believe in paying for something that is supposed to be free

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.