I took some photos to place items on bidding wars and when I…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I took...

Hi Pearl. I took some photos to place items on bidding wars and when I go to open photos it comes on the screen for about 2 second then closes.Cant get into it to download photos. Also got a message saying google chrome did not shut down properly.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

On a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a HP about 2 years old and windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Shut it down twice and pulled the battery out as it froze and could not do anything. Installed new Norton security about 2 wks ago, but the problem only started today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it work in another browser, such as Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge or Firefox, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the website link?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.