Ihave an amateur web site that is not GDPR compliant. Need…

Customer Question
Ihave an amateur web...

Ihave an amateur web site that is not GDPR compliant. Need to change it to website under construction since I do not use it except for email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have Gmail if that will work. Mostly I use eft4everyone.com addresses

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through windows.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The program I used to set up the web site is OLD and I cannot get it to publish. I need info I do not have for it to access the web

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
I just need to change the site to UNDER CONSTRUCTION. It is not GDPR compliant and I do not use it anyway.
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Do you have the login credentials for the web hosting site?

My web hols solved the problem. Thank you.

Glad to know your issue got resolved..

I will request question cancellation.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Have a great day