I have skype but have trouble communicating- eddie. I am…

Customer Question
I have skype but...

I have skype but have trouble communicating- eddie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I am 94yrs & connot remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have gone to google and the skype site has come up, but i do not seem to go any further

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. but skype is in my computer, and there is no icon

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you are noticing issues with Skype and need help on the same.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear on the issues you are facing.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you in this matter.

Please let me know if you just need the Skype icon to show up on the computer desktop.

Do let me know if there are any additional issues you are facing too.

I will look forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem