I ned help about my email not sign in neded reset pasword…

Customer Question
I ned help about my...
I ned help about my email not sign in neded reset pasword
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 21 days ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you not able to login to your Email Account and need help in resetting the password.

Firstly, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you get this sorted out.

Please provide me your Email ID that you use to login to your account. I will review the account recovery options available and get back to you with an update.

Looking forward to your response to hep you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
whay pay

Please close the Additional Remote Access request you get. We don't need it at this point in time and you wont be charged more. I will let you know if we really need it. Thank you.

I am now reviewing your account recovery options. Please provide me a few minutes and stay connected.

I see a phone number and an email set for recovery:

Email: sh*****@seznam.cz

Phone: (***) ***-**97

Does any of the two belong to you or do you have access to any of these two?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
this email and phone number no work have new phone number and email email its***@******.*** new phone number its(###) ###-####

There is a code sent to you***@******.*** email. Please provide that code to me.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
2248

Sorry that timed out. We will have to do it faster. I will trigger another number now.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
0997

Thank you. Please provide me the below details:

First Name:

Last Name:

Birth Date: Month/Date/Year

Country:

State:

Postal Code:

Answer your security question: Name of first pet:

Please provide these details, exactly matching to what you entered when creating this account.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
jaromir papsik 04/11/1968 Havirov czech republic 73691 bojar
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
sory postal code its 73601

Thank you. I am unable to see Czech Republic in the Country. Do you remember giving a different country there? Also let me know the Name of your First Pet.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
new york firstpet name bojar

Thank you. Do you remember any of the older passwords? Any of the older ones is fine. I am submitting these details to Microsoft to get your password *****

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
sokolykral11468

Thank you. Do you use Skype and Xbox?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
have skype
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
skype name indian37879

You use the same Hotmail ID for Skype right?

We are almost there. Thank you. Do you remember sending emails to anyone recently?

If you do, can you give me a few emails addresses you have sent emails to? It can be friends or family members.

Also the subject line you have used will be helpful.

Thank you. Do you remember the subject lines you have used in the past? Any two of them will be enough.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
not subject

Thank you. One last information. A few skype names from your skype account.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
danielpapsik blanka hynek kamil razak miloslav papsik

Have you ever paid for Skype? Like recharged currency or something?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
no

We will now have to give this 24 hours time to see if we can recover. I will have this flagged for myself and test it out tomorrow. I might need another code tomorrow from your email:***@******.***

I will send you a message tomorrow to recover this account. Alright?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
thank you

You are welcome. It was a pleasure helping you.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
think you help me open my email for me important have somthing info bank and pyament
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I us long time my email***@******.***

Sure, in next 24 hours, I will try the login and see if we can gain access to your account. I will do my best to recover this don't worry.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
thank you
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 20 days ago

You are welcome. We can give it a try now. Please let me know when you are available. I am here for another 8 hours and we can try getting this sorted out.

Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 19 days ago

I haven't heard back from you on this, hence wanted to follow up to work with you in getting this issue resolved.

Please let me know if we can try getting this account reset now. I am here for another 4 hours and we can try getting this sorted out.

Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 18 days ago

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

This is a follow up with regards ***** ***** password ***** request.

Please let me know if we can try getting this account reset now. I am here for another 9 hours and we can try getting this sorted out.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem