My game solitare is not working since last update move cards…

Customer Question
My game solitare is...

My game solitare is not working since last update move cards to location and will not stay

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 10 microsoft solitare

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Do not know the problem started when last updated windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This has been going about 2 weeks do not how to fix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The game is very frusting to play when it dont work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

Thank you