What to get back my Google jome. Samsung tablet. Not sure.

Customer Question
What to get back...

What to get back my Google jome

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Samsung tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?

OK not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung tablet?

Can we use new lap top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Can we use lap top

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you wanted to get back Google Home on your Samsung Tablet.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you with the query that you have.

Please confirm if you are referring to get Google Assistant enabled on your Samsung Tablet or referring to setup Google Home device with Samsung Tablet.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem