Forgot password and messed up initial setup. Forgot pasword.

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** messed...

Forgot password ***** messed up initial setup

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Forgot pasword. And messed. Up set up(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp model 17 ak030cy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could please tell me whether you have forgotten the email password ***** computer login password?