Pleas help me reset my phone apple pass word. When I got it…

Customer Question
Pleas help me reset...

Pleas help me reset my phone apple pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I got it year and half

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know anything about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it back in 5 min

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
William Harder
William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer

This page should assist with you changing your password ***** if you forgot it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Or you can do a Google search for :

Apple, forgot my password

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. This should resolve your request. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work. A tip is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

MCSE - Server Infrastructure

MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

MCSA - Server 2012

you doit++
.
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

hello+williams2932msn.com but i wouldlike tochange that also that was my wife and she has passed away.

Do you have any access to this phone number which ends with (•••) •••-••88?

Your not going to Fock it????

The reason why I am asking is, when I tried to reset the apple ID, it is asking for the phone number which ends with 88.

thanks for nothing+
are you going to fix it or what...........

A message with instructions has been sent to Freds New Phone (iPhone 7 Plus). Use it to finish resetting your password.

Freds New iPhone 7 Plus

1. Tap "Allow" in the notification shown on your iPhone 7 Plus.
  2. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

If you can't reset the password ***** phone, please let me know.

You guys are criminals

JustAnswer company offers paid question-and-answer service on the Internet. We do have A+ Rating with BBB. You can check with them or you can visit his link for more detail: https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

For further inquires, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

where sould this appearthis phone is a6.5 plus i am getting upset tech 3 now
really when tommorow this is to hard for you to fix illget someone elsebye