Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I got your answer about getting my password XXXXX Linksys but
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I got your answer about getting my password XXXXX Linksys but it didn't work.It said 401 authorization required… read more
I have asked you this question before and your answer didnt
Shauqat
Shauqat, CCNA
I have asked you this question before and your answer didn't solve my problem so I didn't "accept" your answer. Can you have another attempt? I still have the printer problem. While functioning perfec… read more
Well, we tried and it didnt work. Did all that was suggested
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
Well, we tried and it didn't work. Did all that was suggested on my freezing arrow and it is still a major form of frustration. Can someone else give it a hit? Pls read the scenario of trials and trib… read more
I tried what you suggested already add or remove programs .
Dustin, Support Technician
I tried what you suggested already "add or remove programs". and have paid you for your answer but I'm still stuck.It keeps asking for the original installation disk that contains the file "HP Photosm… read more
I tried your suggestion to install my Rental Property 2.0 from
I tried your suggestion to install my Rental Property 2.0 from CD and it didn't work. I tried to get back to you via Justananswer.com and it didn't work. Please get back to me to try your second solut… read more
Your answer didnt help. I did what you told me. Im in the
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
Your answer didn't help. I did what you told me. I'm in the same predicament. Do not charge me $38.00 for an answer that did not help, otherwise I shall contact the Better Business Bureau which will p… read more
I have tried all the microsoft and user answers to missing
Jeremy
Jeremy, tech support specialist
I have tried all the microsoft and user answers to missing cdrom/dvd from my computer--deleted filters upgrade drivers but still I have no cd showing on my computer or device manager. The cd can be he… read more
My previous question & answer by Jerry Hannell was appreciate
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
My previous question & answer by XXXXX XXXXXnell was appreciated. I tried the solution that he suggested but it didn't work. I can still only get 2 of the symbols on the specified keys. these are the … read more
I have tried your suggestions that you made earlier today (downloaded
boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Free lance software developer
I have tried your suggestions that you made earlier today (downloaded flashplayer and reset IE) but I still have the adobe popups. What do I do now?… read more
I tried your suggestion, but was not given the option you mentioned. It
I tried your suggestion, but was not given the option you mentioned. It took me to Advanced Boot Options. Help! Lynette… read more
Hi.... I hope you and your family are well!! I ordered the
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
Hi.... I hope you and your family are well!! I ordered the networking card you suggested, and it is unable to install the drivers. The device manager in now recognizing that I have a network card inst… read more
I tried your suggestion but it didnt work. I am totally frustrated.
James, Network & System Administrator
I tried your suggestion but it didn't work. I am totally frustrated. I couldn't find the first item you mentioned and the second didn't work. Any other ideas?… read more
Your answer was not complete.As I told you in my following
Richard, IT Manager
Your answer was not complete.As I told you in my following message I did as you suggested. The lines were cleared but when I asked show the deleted lines they all appeared again.WHET I WANT IS WHEN I … read more
From 19Alaska88, so sorry for being late in answering you.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
FromCustomer so sorry for being late in answering you. I have tried your answers to defrag my hard-drive. It has been a week and I have forgotten the results. The "seagate web site I think did not hel… read more
I have tried all week to get into my account - mainly to answer
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
I have tried all week to get into my account - mainly to answer the question of your email of 5/11/12 as to our account registered as a charity or non profit. Yesterday I finally got in only for it to… read more
Adam, I tried the following, rebooted, and still not there.
Adam Mohr
Adam Mohr, Technology Development Manager
Adam, I tried the following, rebooted, and still not there. Here's your previous answer: The files that end in .msf are index files (a mail summary file) and aren't where the messages are actually sav… read more
Skype has gone down. Have tried putting in new password as
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Skype has gone down. Have tried putting in new password XXXXX suggested by you but no joy!What can I do next?… read more
James, I am very dissatisfied with your previous answer and
James, Network & System Administrator
James, I am very dissatisfied with your previous answer and requested a refund. They suggested I ask you additional questions in the hopes that you can actually help me this time. I asked you to provi… read more