I am a member of your co. and I need help. Help I need your…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of your co. and I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Help I need your help, I forgot my password ***** I need it to get a new password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am 90 yrs old and I just had the geek squad help me with my internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was having alot of trouble and now I need a new password ***** open the internet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of computer are you using, a Windows PC, or a Mac?

Now, when you say you need a new password ***** open the internet, can you get on any part of the internet such as yahoo, or google.com, or youtube?

Or, can the computer not get any internet at all?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I can now get the internet the geep squad fix it but, I have to change my password ***** asked for it.
I already paid 29 dollars a about 3 or4 months ago thank you

Anything you may have paid months ago, has no bearing on our service today.

Now, when you say they asked for a password, Who is they? What is the exact error message you are seeing on screen in regards ***** ***** password? Please describe the screen in detail, thank you.

Dustin S