I sent an email a few hours ago asking for help - explicitly…

Customer Question
I sent an email...

I sent an email a few hours ago asking for help - explicitly a serious problem created by your technician that worked on my computer for hours last week. I am in desperate need. Apparently the tech deleted ALL OF MY FILES! See case #(###) ###-#### I have talked to numerous people since then who can't help but all refer me to someone else who also can't help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer - i am not a techie - assume that means "web browser"?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to find my files - thousands of them. Can't find them in the cloud-all the file titles are there but when i select a file a message pops up that the location isn't available. I had thousands of file - really. I am totally lost and in grief if they were all destroyed. HOWEVER this erasure seems to apply to about 90 % of the files.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so - my mind is in such turmoil I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?