Update password. Don’t know. Just need to update my password…

Customer Question
Update password Technician's Assistant:...

Update password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just need to update my password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The password ***** want to update, what is it for?

Your windows computer to login, your mac, a facebook account, Gmail?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)