I NEED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP ME. Change my

Customer Question
I NEED TO CHANGE...

I NEED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** PLEASE HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Change my password ***** my Dell Computer 10

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Computer model 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I MUST CHANGE MY PASSWORD ***** MY COMPUTER. PLEASE HELP ME.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you would like to change the Computer Password ***** has Windows 10 installed on it.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you on it.

Please provide me the email address you use for the Windows 10 login so that I can check for the recovery options and change your login password.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem

Thank you for the update.

I have closed down the Remote Access request you sent out. We don't need it at this point in time and you wont be charged extra for that. If needed, I will let you know. I am now checking the recovery options. Please give me a few minutes and stay connected. Thank you!

Do you have this phone number with you now?
(•••) •••-••52

If yes, please provide me that number. Thank you!

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem