I can no longer get WordPerfect 7 to print labels. HP Envy…

Customer Question
I can no longer...

I can no longer get WordPerfect 7 to print labels.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Maybe a couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know. It used to work beautifully.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I select the label to print, the paper whizzes through the printer, but nothing shows on the page. The printer prints other stuff just fine. It's just the WordPerfect label function that I am having trouble with.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

What happened?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Let's end this.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0