I had best buy download my files from one latop to a

Customer Question
Hello i had best...

Hello i had best buy download my files from one latop to a portable hard drive and I dont know how to access the fiels

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

It shows a drop box

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No I do not have another computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it neccesary to have drop box and is it safe for my computer,

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Could I offer remote support so I can look into your issue and see how we can get your files back onto your PC? The session is secure and closes when we finish. There is also a chat feature we can use to communicate.

I have a contract with best buy geek, is that who you are?

No, you reached justanswer.com I am a computer expert on the site that can assist you with your issue.

I really don't recommend best buy for services since many of their experts are inexperienced. You can always cancel your services with them and use JustAnswer. We have experts in tons categories not just computer.