I'm locked out my. Im locked out of my I phone 8. Cell phone…

Customer Question
I'm locked out my ...

I'm locked out my

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Im locked out of my I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cell phone iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago
JUNKO LOUISE

Hi this is mac expert

Tech Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

whats your apple id?

karenreames1957
reconmom
help
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.