I can not restore my google account. I have the e-mail, but…

Customer Question
I can not restore...

I can not restore my google account. I have the e-mail***@******.***, but what I think is my password ***** being rejected. I have been at this since Thursday and need to restore Google to get on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

My phone will not let me sign in because they need to verify my account, and they have sent me several numbers to type in and all is rejected. I might add that I am not very adept at this and don't know what I am doing.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

My computer is connected to comcast and I have a chrome that is connected to Google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I am really not smart enough to know what I need to ask.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
William Harder
William Harder, Computer Hardware Engineer

This page should assist with you changing your password ***** if you forgot it:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Or you can do a Google search for :

google, forgot my password

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. This should resolve your request. Also, please provide a

positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work. A tip is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

MCSE - Server Infrastructure

MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

MCSA - Server 2012