I have forgotten my Skype zip. The reset program asks me to…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Skype zip. The reset program asks me to insert the 7 digits of my phone number. I have done this but the answer is that the number is ***** correct, also I checked and it is indeed correct. What shall I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I reinstalled it today on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Only the log in into the program

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When was the last time you were able to sign in to Skype?

Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.