I need to reset my password. Laptop PC. Dell. Everything was…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No! Everything was fine with AOL one day and the next day I couldn't get on with any password ***** tried.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Help me reset my password ***** AOL
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

May I have your AOL email address please?

I can help you reset the password ***** I need to know the address

that needs the reset.

No, please just help me do it myself or cancel this out. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay out money!
am I now just out $5 and get no help?
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.