H Pearl I need to reset my ID. Phone 6. Where do I find

Customer Question
H Pearl I need...

H Pearl I need to reset my ID

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Phone 6

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About 5 days it started when someone charged falsely last I Lois1947

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know