Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I HAVE AN HP PAVILION DV7-4100 CTO ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK PC
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I HAVE AN HP PAVILION DV7-4100 CTO ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK PC MODEL # ***** AND SERIAL # ***** AFTER I WORK WITH IT A LITTLE WHILE IT SHUTS DOWN AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL IT COOLS DOWN TO RE START IT IS … read more
hello I hope you can help super super in Need . I was going
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
hello I hope you can help super super in Need . I was going to check emails. ON 1/27/2012 And I thought I was loged in already. Cause I COULD SEE MY NAME on the page. But it was asking me to login and… read more
Hello, Im hoping you can help me. Everything on my computer
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me. Everything on my computer is super sized and I can't get it back to normal. For the other user on the computer, everything is smaller than normal. Can you please hel… read more
Im using a Toshiba notebook with Vista and an HP L7590 printer
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I'm using a Toshiba notebook with Vista and an HP L7590 printer to print action photo proofs at softball, basketball, baseball, and football tournaments. I'm using a program called Faststone which tak… read more
Product name:HP ENVY m7 Notebook i'm having trouble with the
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Product name:HP ENVY m7 Notebook i'm having trouble with the sound … read more
i own a HP Pavilion e9300z cto desktop computer. the hard drive
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
i own a HP Pavilion e9300z cto desktop computer. the hard drive went bad and i had to install a new hard drive which is exactly the same as the one replaced. i have all of the cd's that came with the … read more
I have an HP Pavilion dv9700 CTO Notebook PC (Serial # XXXXX)
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I have an HP Pavilion dv9700 CTO Notebook PC (Serial # XXXXX) with MS Windows Vista 6.0 installed. In the the "help & support" section I have instructions to solve my problems. These instructions refe… read more
Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration. Hp envy
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Hp envy 750-514 JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the… read more
Im trying to pick between Samsung or IBM notebooks. I want
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
I'm trying to pick between Samsung or IBM notebooks. I want a small ,simple, notebook for emails, internet shopping and photos. I really like the light weight and cost of the notebook. I'm just not su… read more
I have an HP Pavilion Model dv41-1200 CTO Entertainment notebook
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have an HP Pavilion Model dv41-1200 CTO Entertainment notebook computer. I have been trying to hook it up to a TV moniter so that I can stream movies on a larger screen. Both TV and computer have HD… read more
I cannot get the printer to print from the computer, IT is
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
I cannot get the printer to print from the computer … read more
I purchased an Hp Envy 17-3D notebook with Office Professional
Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Technical Support Manager
I purchased an Hp Envy 17-3D notebook with Office Professional 2010 and laptop immediately failed and had to have motherboard changed! When they changed motherboard Office 2010 failed and eventually h… read more
I am trying to get back into my stolen computer, and I have
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
I am trying to get back into my stolen computer, and I have the receipts. Am hoping you can help … read more
I got new HP Envy-17t I know very little about computers. I
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
I got new HP Envy-17t I know very little about computers. I would like a users manual. Can I get a hardcopy or if I need to download, how and which on do I download … read more
Hello, Im trying to backup my computer and Im using an
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
Hello, I'm trying to backup my computer and I'm using an HP Simple Save. I ran into an error message telling me the "application has failed to start because MagCore.dll wasn't found". I talked with HP… read more
I cannot get it to come on. It is an ENVY dv7. Can you help.
Richard, IT Manager
I cannot get it to come on. It is an ENVY dv7. Can you help … read more
I'm having issues with windows updates that apparently have
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I'm having issues with windows updates that apparently have failed on my OS windows 10 hp laptop … read more
I'm having trouble connecting my HP Envy 4520 printer to my
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I'm having trouble connecting my HP Envy 4520 printer to my Windows 7 computer...I get so far and then... … read more